- Calvary Chapel of the Redwoods is a fellowship of believers whose aim is to grow in our relationship with Jesus Christ and to make Him known to others.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible, authoritative Word of God. Therefore, our ministry emphasizes the exposition of God's Word from Genesis to Revelation.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that repentance from sin and acceptance of Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior is the only way to come to a relationship with God.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life; we further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost: They that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto destruction of eternal damnation.
- We believe it is important to uphold Scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to water baptism and the regular receiving of the Lord's Supper.
A complete statement of our beliefs is available by contacting the church office at (707) 487-2051 or by e-mail.